lil kim before and after – Nowadays plastic surgery increasingly favored by the people. How come? Those who had a flat nose could turn it into a plaza. For people who are aged, they could look much younger in a matter of weeks thanks to plastic surgery. In essence, with plastic surgery, you can change the look of the face as desired.
Tempted want to improve the appearance of the face in this way? Wait a minute, because there are some things you should know before changing the face permanently through this step.
Are You Ready Condition Undergo Plastic Surgery?
Surely you’ve seen most people look much more attractive after having plastic surgery. However, there is also the face actually looks awful postoperatively.
There is only the possibility of failure, especially if the person is not fit to undergo plastic surgery on specific parts of his face. Therefore, it is important to know your physical condition before undergoing plastic surgery.
If you intend to perform rhinoplasty make sure you do not have a thick skin. This procedure is particularly suitable if you have a big nose, crooked, or there are bumps. Should avoid doing this operation on children who are still in the process of growth. If you like to do sports, it is better to avoid changing your nose.
- Eyelid surgery
you will get the most out if the eyelids are drooping, baggy eyes, or swollen. But for the dark circles around the eyes, fine lines or wrinkles , precise handling is not with eyelid surgery .
- Raising lip
best candidates for lip raise operation is a younger age group. For those of you who are elderly, it could do so if the condition of your lips have thinned. This type of operation is not suitable to do if you have allergies, diabetes, herpes, or an autoimmune disease such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis .
- Cheek implants
Please perform this action if you have a flat cheekbones or early loosening of the cheeks. But forget this action if you have skin that is too loose. The conditions are better handled by means of a facelift or face withdrawal procedure.
- Chin implants
When your chin is not balanced with the nose, you should perform this type of operation. But avoid if you have problems with teeth.
- Forehead or brow lift
Avoid doing this plastic surgery if you are experiencing thinning hair, baldness, or have skin that is easily injured. The right to perform operations on the forehead or eyebrows are those who have thick eyebrows, wrinkles or frown lines on the forehead.
- Attractive face or neck in order to look younger
Operations of this type are often called facelift. Usually done by those who are elderly and want to look youthful . The best candidates for this action are those who have skin sagging face and neck, or have excess fat on the chin. You are not fit to perform this action if your skin is not elastic or experiencing obesity .
In addition to the above, there are other factors you should consider, such as the overall health condition. If you have health problems, such as depression, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or a bleeding disorder, you should avoid this action.
Lifestyle it can also prevent you from doing plastic surgery, especially for heavy smokers. Smoking can affect the wound healing process or exacerbate scarring. The toxins in cigarettes, like nicotine, carbon monoxide can reduce blood flow to the skin. Blood clots and pneumonia can also be a risk of complications from smoking post for anesthesia.
If you are a smoker and are determined to do plastic surgery, you should be ready to stop this bad habit. Typically, the surgeon will advise you to stop smoking for 4-6 weeks before and after surgery, including avoiding exposure to cigarette smoke. This applies to passive smokers. Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke during the period.
You are also required to have a stable weight for at least six months to one year before undergoing plastic surgery.
What You Should Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is tempting, but before enjoying the results, you must be sick first. Here are other things you should know about plastic surgery.
- When deciding to beautify themselves by way of plastic surgery, you must have the free time to shut himself in the house. Because you certainly would feel uncomfortable if you have to move with the facial swelling or bruising as a result of the operation. Usually, the healing process takes about 6-12 weeks, but depending on your condition and the type of actions that you undertake.
- One surgery is sometimes not enough to get a face shape envisioned. Required further surgery to get perfect results and certainly will drain a lot of the cost. Keep in mind that plastic surgery for beauty purpose not covered by insurance.
- You will have the incision scar, although it will fade over time.
If you decide to plastic surgery, you should be prepared also bear all the risks that would occur during or after surgery. Risk anything that might happen?
- Failed while performing the cheek or chin implants. The implants are inserted on the face might make infection or rejection by the body. Sometimes, implants can go wrong position or even leaking and thus require further surgery.
- When performing surgery on the forehead or eyebrows, you must accept the risk of loss of hair around the area of operation. Chances are you will experience numbness around the forehead and scalp.
- You also have to accept the risk of blindness, though rare, if performing eyelid surgery. Another risk when undergoing eyelid surgery can also be a dry eye, eye irritation and scarring.
- The formation of fluid under the skin.
- Mild bleeding that may require another surgery or blood transfusion.
- Numbness and tingling due to nerve damage. It may be permanent.
- Skin damage occurs should cure through surgery. People with diabetes, lung disease, cardiovascular disease, or obesity, have a higher risk of having complications. Complications can include stroke, heart attack, blood clots in the legs or lungs, to pneumonia.
Deciding to have plastic surgery can not be taken lightly. First, you will change the shape of your face permanently. Second, there is the risk of complications that you should receive.
Think carefully before taking this action. Do not force yourself if you want to change specific parts of the face when conditions do not favor you. Remember that the operating results in each person are not the same. Make sure you have good information about plastic surgery to be performed, the doctor who will handle, as well as the hospital of your choice. Should consult all respects to the doctor if you want to perform plastic surgery.