You will not need to spend gas: see how to make a nice microwave pudding!
Who invented the pudding deserved a prize! Delicious and juicy, it is a dessert that suits any occasion. Although the traditional one is made with condensed milk, the pudding has won several versions, such as the incredible food. The TudoGostoso already taught how to make bread pudding, clear pudding, orange pudding and many others. Today, it’s time to teach to make the microwave pudding!
You can do this wonder in this appliance! Here’s how to prepare the following dessert.
Microwave Pudding Ingredients
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 and 1/2 can of milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
Method of preparation
- In a glass form that can go to the microwave, put the sugar and water and take to the microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and stir so the sugar does not stick to the bottom. Return with it to the microwave and leave for another 1 minute.
- Carefully remove the shape from the microwave and turn it gently, spreading the syrup down the sides.
- In a container, mix the sieved eggs with the condensed milk and the milk. Stir well until a homogeneous liquid is obtained. One trick to giving an incredible taste to your pudding is to add a few drops of vanilla extract.
- Then pour the mixture into the form and take it to the microwave for 10 minutes at full power. Carefully do not burn yourself, remove the shape and place it on a surface covered with a dish towel.
- Cover the shape with paper-film for a few minutes, so the pudding finishes cooking. You will notice that it will detach itself a bit. When this happens, remove the film-paper and refrigerate it for 4 hours or until cool.